Monday

MCM: Jon Ogah reveals his biggest fear

Hi everyone! Happy Monday!! (weird greeting I know); but I love Mondays a lot and I hope I can make you love them too. Mondays remind me that I can always start afresh, no matter how badly I've messed up, so I look forward to them for a feeling of rebirth. I also love Mondays because I get to share with you guys, young men who are doing amazing stuff in their fields and today isn't any different. 

You may know him from the maiden edition of Glo Naija Sings, or from being a Fake housemate on BBN 2017. Either way, with his looks, voice and persona, he's been winning hearts since 1990 something. *WINKS
Read our chat with him below ;)



Jon Ogah is a singer and songwriter

Hi Jon,
1)     You have Simi and Adekunle Gold on the remake of ‘Uncle Suru’ which comes out soon, why both of them?

When I decided to remake Uncle Suru, I knew I wanted a different perspective on the journey to achieving one's dream. Adekunle Gold was already a fan of the song and so was Simi as well and one of my dreams was to sing with them. Adekunle's urban high life style is out of this world and Simi's voice and writing is mad. They were the perfect choice to interpret the song and I am so glad.

2) Do you always infuse personal experiences into your songs?

I always write from a deep place, the things I have experienced and the things I want to experience play a big role in my writing. Also, I love listening and learning from other people's story. 


3)   If you could delete and repeat any years in your life, which would they be?

Hmmm! I would've have said 2011, leaving the United States to the United Kingdom. However, I believe that all things work together for my good, so all the years I have spent add up to this moment.

4)      What’s your biggest fear in life?
My biggest fear is leaving this world without haven made any impact; Without haven made any valuable connection with humanity; Without standing for something. I want to leave my footprints in the sands.


5)      What fun stuff do you love to do, asides singing?

 I like travelling, writing, watching TV series and hanging out with friends. 

Thank you

There you have it guys. Hope you enjoyed reading?
Stay inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...