Saturday

#PinkFootball My highlights from Man U .v. Liverpool

Let me start by conceding this truth- Benteke's goal was goal of the game.
But he's not a red devil so, moving on.

My first highlight is Daley Blind. Not just his goal nor his save but the sum of all. When a player scores, plays and even keeps, then he deserves Man of the Match.

Martial (not Marshall dear Nigerians) is of course, a big highlight. I mean, they buy you, the press slays you, you come in as a substitute to applause, then you dribble three grown men like #IzNoring and score a goal. On your frigging debut!

I love how he celebrated with the fans first then gave Young (who passed to him) a bear hug.

Erm, anyone else think he looks like dude from 'Everybody Hates Chris'?

And my final highlight is United's first goal which came from a free kick that had obviously been practised in training and created by Van Gaal. It involved a bit of deception, some blocking (Schweinsteiger) and then a blinding kick.

There you have it. My highlights from Man Utd .v. Liverpool.

What are yours?


P.s, thanks for staying De Gea

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...