Wednesday

WCW: LESSONS LEARNT

Hey guys!

Wanna catch an amazing summary of all our WCW interviews for this month? Keep reading and enjoy ;)


TOMIKE ALAYANDE
ON BEING PASSIONATE:" I’m always ready and excited to work!  I’ll work it out, as long as my schedule permits. Only passion can make one do such without complaints or grumbling."

NICOLE ASINUGO
ON CONTENT CREATION: "Know your audience. I remember when I spent a lot of time and effort creating a beautiful almond and banana bread recipe for a lifestyle blog. It was a gorgeous shoot and the pictures turned out amazing. The post got really low views and I wondered why no one was engaging with the post. Turns out my audience was more of a seafood okra kind of audience. Nobody wanted to know how to make almond and banana bread. Before you create content - ask yourself - 'who am I talking to'? Define who your audience is and create content you know they will find useful."

DJ CUPPY
ON STAYING ENCOURAGED: "I say this to myself all the time, Cuppy, keep chasing your dreams, inspiring others, changing the rules”. 5 years ago when I was 20, I certainly would have been doubting myself asking questions about if I was going in the right direction and if I had what it took. Being where I am now, I would encourage myself to keep pushing.

AJIFA ATULUKU
ON CREATING OPPORTUNITIES: "You create the opportunities for yourself. I have months where I don’t earn a dime and to be honest there’s nothing you can do that’s the life of a freelancer. In life there are seasons. Dry and Wet. So you use the seemingly dry period to re-strategize, unwind, come up with ideas, call whomever you need to remind of your services and basically just make sure your seasons are almost always wet."

That's it guys,
Stay inspired
Anjola

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...