Monday

MCM: LESSONS LEARNT

Hey guys!

Wanna catch an amazing summary of all our MCM interviews for this month? Keep reading and enjoy ;)


TIMINI EGBUSON 

ON EXPECTATIONS: “It’s tough to be let down when you don’t have any expectations, nobody owes you shit”


FUNBI MUSIC
ON KEEPING INSPIRED: It's very important to have people around you that believe in you, even more than you do in yourself. So for me, I draw inspiration from the people around me. They remind me of where I started from and how far I've come they help to keep me grounded and are a source of motivation when I'm running low...

Don't expect it to be easy. Talent without hard work is useless

IK OSAKIODUWA
ON HAVING A GREAT WORK ETHIC: Many people want success but are not ready to put in the work required to achieve the success. Many people would like to be famous and successful on TV but how many of them are willing to work 18 hour days?
Also, I choose to keep it real at all times. I never get caught up in the hype. I choose to remain teachable and embrace criticism.


BEEDIESIEL: 

ON SELF IMPROVEMENT: Find all of the things that make you who you are, Know all of the things that make you who you are, Be all of the things that make you who you are, Remind us the things that make us who we are.


SESS

ON BELIEF: You have to do the work. There are no shortcuts. Believe in your magic and work very hard and smart. Keep getting better . The world needs your magic .


That's it guys,
Stay inspired,
Anjola♡ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...