Wednesday

#EventWednesday A Week of Weddings, Jidenna and Fooooood

Last week was a full week for me. It was a mix of weddings, premieres, red carpets and foooooooooooooooooooood.

The week technically started Kunbi's wedding since I was there till Monday morning anyways.
Kunbi of April by Kunbi had a fairytale wedding and it was fun dancing all night.



The dancing continued on my radio show with old and new music. Imagine playing all those songs you danced to five, ten, fifteen years ago!

Kel (yes, Kelioooooo) also came on the show to exclusively premiere her brand new song, "Act like you Do", a 90s inspired song. Kel made a promise to me (on video) that she is back, and isn't going quiet again. Okay o!


Vera of Verastic.com, a blogger, content creator, mother and speaker, was my other guest this week, bringing us tips on blogging and niche blogging in particular for my Tip Thursday show. I learnt a lot, including having fun with things you love, even if it's niche you do.


On Thursday, it was 'Jidenna' live with Aurelien, and our friends, Benita and Jonathan. I enjoyed my goofy red carpet interviews with Bolinto for 'On the Carpet' (remixed 'Classic Man'), TraceNaija and Chuey of Pulse Nigeria (danced for him). Jidenna was funnnnn! The full set was enjoyable, even if 'Classic Man' still got the most buzz.


Buzz Friday was too much fun, with Makida and I doing the most; including a 'not Teyana Taylor' video via snapchat. (Don't look. Okay look. No don't).
*sigh*.

I'm eating doughnuts right now so I guess I can't ever hope to be like Teyana!

I can make music though, which I did, with a date with Sess.



And speaking of dates, I had a lovely dinner date with some (powerful) women in media, including Arit Okpo, Toke Makinwa, Lamide Akintobi, Olorisupergal and Gbemi Olateru-Olagbegi. Dinner was with Mich ( Google ) and Teju ( Google Nigeria).


See? Full week right?



No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...