Monday

TBuzz Review: Mara Cruiz organic hair products

For the last few weeks I have been giving my hair a treat.



 I stumbled on Amara of Mara Cruiz organics during the #ServiceSwap that trended on twitter. (Read about that here Service Swap   ).

She met up with me to personally hand over some of their products (for kids and adults) and that gave me the opportunity to find out a little about why she started this journey.
According to her, it started as a way of helping her child find something that would not irritate her scalp. Since then, she has actually taken courses and continues to develop the brand which turned one last month.

I got the
- Shampoo
- Rinse Out conditioner
- Leave-In conditioner
- Hairgrowth stimulator oil
- Hair Mayonnaise
- Hair cream
and have now been able to use all of them at different times.


On the whole, products with natural components score highly with me. It usually means they have all of the goodness without the chemicals that could damage hair. I especially liked the shampoo because of its smell (black soap) and the rinse out conditioner as well.

The products are easy to apply with instructions clearly written on the bottles / jars.

I have a giveaway bag with all the products above plus an extra one for the kids containing shampoo, rinse out conditioner, leave in conditioner, baby oil for hair and skin and hair butter which can be won via instagram.

Follow @maracruizorganics and @tosynbucknor on instagram and answer this question on my instagram page,
"What's one product in the adult pack that is not in the baby pack?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...