Monday

SkincareSaturday: Get ready with me (My morning routine)

Hello,

Watch this video to see me take you through my morning skincare routine.
Remember, i had spoken earlier about why and how to get your skincare popping and you can check that out here.

In this video, i take you through my morning skincare routine, explaining the difference between when i have time (like weekends) and when i don't have time, and my stages.

It was fun doing this live via facebook, instagram, and snapchat stories... so do follow me to see more of my behind the scenes stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...