Wednesday

WCW: ADAORA MBELU-DANIA


Hi Fellaz. I'm super pumped today because of our WCW, a woman who has been on my radar for quite some time now and I'm definitely not letting her go, not now, not ever! She's a creative industrialist and the director of Trellis Group. She's the beautiful Adaora-Mbelu-Dania. One thing I love about her is how she's able to embrace all of herself and have fun with it. Enjoy my short chat with her ;)


Hi Ada


1)     You always credit the success of your company, “Trellis Group” to your team, what do you love most about working with them? 
ADA: My favorite thing about working with my team is the fact that we have a shared vision, and it allows us to move progressively and efficiently towards accomplishing our collective goals while simultaneously ensuring that our personal goals are put into consideration.

2)     You speak a lot about joy, positivity and spirituality, why is that?

ADA: I believe that these things are the foundation of everything that I do. Professional or Personal Accomplishment without Joy is quite painful. I lead with Heart, and what that means is that purpose always comes before passion and the standards set by the world. Joy and Positivity brings me Clarity of mind. And with a clear mind, I can accomplish much more than you imagine.


3)     Tell us one thing you sometimes find surprising about yourself?
ADA: My ability to be "petty" sometimes. Only sometimes…. when I want to be petty on purpose.




4)     What KEEPS you motivated?

ADA: My purpose keeps me motivated. I understand that I was created to solve problems, and that I’m on a mission in this world. Every time I solve a problem, I’m motivated to do more and be more.

5)     What’s the most valuable lesson you’ve learnt in life?

ADA: People, not things, make the world go round. Focus on people and you will always win. Focus on things, and you will lose.


6)     If you could have a TV Show, it’ll be about what?

ADA: It would be a mix of Oprah and Ellen, where I speak to people about their life's journeys but drill down on questions most journalists don’t discuss.


7)     What do you love to do most outside of work?

ADA: Write, Read, and Doodle

8)     It’s a new year, tell us one thing you hope to do in 2018?
ADA: I hope to do what I do every year, light up as many lives as I possibly can. Bring clarity to as many people, help them execute their ideas and visions.


9)     What’s on your mind this Wednesday?
ADA: My Family, Friends, and Community.

That's it guys
Stay inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...