Monday

#TBDaily Monday High... but does it go downhill from there?

Sunday evenings when I was younger meant a bit of mixed feelings. While what was on television was great, sundays meant I would have to go to school the next day.
I hated school.

When I started a job I loved however, Sundays came with a promise. I was usually rearing to go; like let us do this! 8 years later, still the same.
I love Mondays. On Mondays, I can fly, I feel productive, I tick most of my to-do list FOR THE WEEK.



Sadly, it starts to go downhill from there.

Sometimes Tuesdays are so anticlimactic that I wish they would end just as they begun. My Tuesday shows can be below par in my estimation; like I gave my all on Monday and I am now just handing out scraps.

It picks up on Wednesdays but yeah, by Friday, I am on another high- last day of the week, bring the weekend on type of high. Then I start it all over again on Sunday.

Is it like this for you or you're pretty much the same all week?
Let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...