Thursday

#TBDaily x Healthy Eating: My Daily Plan

So I once wanted a flatter stomach. This was a few years ago.
No I still don't have one.

But because I did not want to diet nor work out, I decided I'd eat better. Emphasis on eat. I'm still drinking every fizzy sugary drink man makes... And some wine. Blame the French.

So I started this thing where I would take tea in the morning (at 5am), eat a biiiig meal at 12pm, drink tea at 4pm and then dinner at 6pm.

While my stomach still looks like a football, I noticed three things

- I dropped one or two clothe sizes
- I generally felt better
- my skin loves me!

Lately though, I have started getting really hungry between 3 and 4pm. The danger with that is if I snack, then I think I'm full, but then I get hungry at 7 or 8pm. And that means eating too close to bed time.

A solution is to enjoy something healthy. Now I do fruits just before my tea if the hunger is really bad and it helps. Today, thanks to "Healthy and Natural" , I had a salad. It was delish.



Sipping my tea as I send this in and thankful for little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...