Thursday

#Chikasays #TravelThursday: 5 beautiful reasons Kenya is my next stop

BY CHIKA

So where is your next travel stop this year? For me, i think it might be Kenya. Why? Well i was scrolling through Twitter, when i stumbled upon some pictures of Kenyan wildlife that are totally adorable.

And now i find i might be packing my bags to Nairobi. I would like to share some of them with you here:

Ready?

1. This picture of a sea turtle with fish riding on its back was taken at Watamu beach and it made me smile.


Meanwhile, Watamu beach is near Mombasa Kenya, and not only can you spend time on really beautiful beaches, you can also watch sea creatures, if you are an avid diver.

2. Next up is, this really dope picture of a man feeding an elephant:


The picture was taken at the David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust. According to their Twitter handle @DSWT, they are pioneers in the rescue, rehabilitation & release of orphaned baby elephants, and actively work to conserve all wildlife and wilderness areas in Kenya.

I would love to go visit and feed baby elephants too.

3. Giraffes against the beautiful brown of a safari is a beautiful sight to see.


These giraffes are at home in the Massai Mara, a large game reserve in Narok County, Kenya. The Massai Mara is quite close to the Serengeti National Park in Mara Region, Tanzania. 

I also noticed that there are several other beautiful sights in this park i really need to see.


4. Dolphins diving is another of my favorite things to watch


I will also likely visit Kenya's wildlife services, apapart from watching animals all day, i will ask them if i can take home a pet dolphin.

5. Watching the migration of wildebeest from a hot air balloon has to be on everyone's bucket list.


I can't wait to get on a hot air balloon and watch the whole of the Serengeti beneath my feet.

Who wants to come?




No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...