Wednesday

Instagram is Down... and the Internet is losing it.

Or make that, I am losing it!



I woke up this morning ready to seize the day! It's been seized alright, by Instagram being down!
First I thought I had run out of data only to see it was the same issue even via wi-fi.
Instead of the app refreshing, you get the 'cannot refresh feed' message. If you try to log on via web, you get a page saying "5xx Server Error".

This has me going all Leann Rimes 'How Do I Live?' on it!
"How do I live without you?
I want to know
How do I breathe without you?
If you ever go
How do I ever, ever survive
How do I, how do I, oh how do I live?"





No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...