Wednesday

WCW: LINDSEY ABUDEI

Hi guys, it's a few days to Christmas and I'm sure we are all super excited. Today, we are crushing on an amazing lady with such an angelic voice. Sorry to sound cliche but you know those times when you hear something so good and you're like 'who's singing that?' This was what happened the very first time I heard her song playing in a movie I was watching. Almost immediately, I checked her her out- She has so much soul, truth and originality infused in her music. She is a Nigerian neo-soul singer and songwriter.*drumroll*  Our woman crush is  LINDSEY ABUDEI




Hi Lindsey!

1)     You have an amazingly beautiful voice, if you could do a duet with any artiste in the world, who would it be?
Thank you. It would be Stevie Wonder.

2)    Your style of music is quite unique, what helps you stay true to your style?
The fact that it is me.An expression of myself.


3)     What genres of music do you love to listen to?
I listen to most genres.

4)     What’s your biggest fear?
Myself. The fear that I could be my own limitation.

5)      Tell us something about you that many people aren’t usually quick to believe?
Most people I meet do not believe that I am a very shy person.

6)     One fun thing you really love to do outside of work would have to be what?
Music dates.


7)     What one advice would you give to someone out there trying to chase a career in music?
Find, know and be yourself.

8)     What’s on your mind this Wednesday?
Wednesday:)

Stay inspired!





No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...