Monday

Hey Monday... Google, Football, Food

July 23rd
And just like that, another Monday is here.
Pretty excited about this one because it is #GoogleForNigeria week . 

Last year was a trip and this one will be even bigger, and better.

My Saturday was pretty cool.
The InspirationFM ladies had a dance class and we had fun. For those who thought dance class was code for 'come chill and gist', Kafayat quickly showed us that dance class meant dance class.
See ehn, I hurt in muscles I did not know I had .

In the evening we had 'Dinner with the Kanus', and evening of salads, 'dodo' and lemon grass .
I'm definitely going back.

Omowale and I re-watched the World Cup ⚽ games, especially the final, together. It was even more beautiful fifth time around (for me).

But yeah now it's #Monday...
Let's get it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...