Tuesday

#LunchtimeToday July 23rd

On #Lunchtime923 today, we asked how people stay fit and the 3 most common responses?
1. I don't kip fit 'jare'
2. Lagos itself is a workout
3. I do push-ups / jog / skip.

I try to walk to stay fit especially as I don't eat fit but I've also recently incorporated dancexercise.

OloriSupergal gave us her #SocialMedia top three in the #CelebrityTop3
1. Be consistent
2. Be authentic
3. Engage with your followers consistently

#4pminLagos was lit; I love when I am able to chat with people about their day. About two people demanded for 'Ijoba Orun' so I obliged of course, but Song of the Week, 'Amaka' by 2Baba and 'How I Feel' by Yemi Alade were my favourite songs on the show.
Top story? Mesut Ozil quits international football with Germany, citing racism and abuse.

Tune in weekdays

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...