Tuesday

#ShopTosyn My First Week of Jackets

Hey guys.
So i don't know you plan your week but me i like to plan ahead. I don't want to risk waiting till the morning to decide what to wear as that has caused me to be late in the past.
For some reason, last week i opened my wardrobe and just saw jackets. I decided on a week of jackets.


Do you know there are different kinds of jackets? There are Blazers,  Denim, Leather, Bomber, Bolero, Capes, etc.
I learnt that recently.
Jackets help you with layering, to give your simple outfit a little extra and to cover up.



My Tips:
* Rock your shorts! Yes! You can get away with shorts and jackets but mind the length to get it right!


* Invest in classic colours like black and dark blue, then go crazy with other colours as you go along.

* I also recommend at least one blazer to start with.


No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...