Saturday

#ShopTosyn My First Week of Cartoon Tops

That should read 'cartoon tees' actually. I mean, what do you do when some of your favourite tees have cartoon and other characters on them?

I'll tell you what! These are my tips

* Toughen up!
Rock your cartoon t shirt with leather, with boots, with anything that makes it feel modern and tough. You'll love it!

* Be cute
Look, cartoon tees are cute so why are trying to be anything else but? Cute hair-styles, a 'Hello Kitty' button or hair pin here and there or even a skirt will make you cute. Don't over-do it though!

* Throw a Jacket on
I just keep extolling the virtue of jackets because they really are the "superman" of outfits. A jacket will transform your cartoon tee into a nice everydayy look, paired with jeans and heels (for work) or flats (for casual stuff).

Cartoon tees tend to be casual though so remember that.

Here's what else I rocked
Rocked my Minnie Mouse tee when Geoffrey and Shola from Project Fame swung by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...