Monday

#FromTheShow New Music Monday with Fefe

Monday kicked off pretty good with #TopoftheMorningwithTosynBucknor. If you have never listened to my radio show... *clutches chest*. Mondays to Fridays on Top Radio 90.9. Hey, go mobile- www.mobile.909topradio.com.

I had fun with Old New Music Monday where I played two songs from an artiste- one old and one new. Today gave me a good chance to play Korede Bello's "Godwin" and also "I Love Naija", his first song I ever heard. The nostalgia request got songs like "Omode Meta" Tony Tetuila, Banky W's "Ebute Metta" and more requested for and by The Alternative Hour, I was well and truly thrown back. Gave them some Kenny Rogers, Cranberries and then brought it back with Clay's cover of "Godwin".

For New Music Monday, I had the crazy sexy cool (her words, not mine), Fefe in the building as a co-host.
 We listened to her songs like "Aura" (she promises there'll be a video for this one), and the new one "Make Sense". Also featured the Drake and Meek diss tracks, some Bosun, P Square's "Bring it on" and Femi's "Tumbo".

I learnt some fun things about Fefe. Like how she doesn't like to take medication when she has a cold, and would describe herself as Crazy, Sexy Cool if she had just three words! She is currently checking out "Motion" by Dj Lambo, and her throwback song was "Noone else comes close".
My #MCM this week? Drake. And that's thanks to Meek Mill. Ever since Meek dissed him and Drake responded, I've been crushing in the worst way. There's something sexy about a sensitive guy who brings it. Fefe is crushing on Chris Brown and Ope is crushing on Top Radio 90.9 on air personality, Yomi Kazeem.
Follow Fefe on social media "supadupafefe" and check out our snap on my snapchat "tosynbucknor".

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...