Monday

I gave a Talk on Social Media and s.h.a.r.ed these 4 Practical tips

It is a New day and I am feeling good!
I may be one of the few people to actually like Mondays. I cannot help it, on Monday, I feel superhuman.
Yesterday I went over my digital strategy once again, and I thought of the things I do that help, and the ones that made things worse. I would like to s.h.a.r.e some of those with you, and these are also some of what I s.h.a.r.ed when I spoke at the Zapphaire Connect Series.



- Post consistently, at least Once a day!
This one gets a lot of groans from people but once you get into it it becomes easier.
Ensure you post at least one thing daily because consistency and regularity on social media helps with engagement.
A good trick is to take advantage of most common hashtags like #ManCrushMonday #WomanCrushWednesday #ThrowbackThursday and more.

- Make yourself easy to find on your platforms
If your name is available, it is best to use that as your handle. If it is not, whatever you do use as your handle, ensure you also put your name or your company's name in the 'Name' sections. This way, if someone is searching for your name, your profile will still pop up.

- s.h.a.r.e these kinds of content
You can have fun with your content online but apart from your uniquely created type of content, you can also try things like Trending topics, Questions, Quotes and Motivation, Beautiful scenery, Giveaways, etc.
These kinds help with your engagement and make your page easy to fall in love with.

- Have fun with it and be yourself!
Why would we follow clones? Be your absolute self online and have fun with it!

If you want more social media tips and advise, search 'social media' on this blog. I also have some on my YouTube


No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...