Monday

#TBDaily Hey Monday... Bring on the 1st Monday in September

I am going to have to start wishing people a Merry Christmas because while January and February seemed to be slow, the rest of the year has gone by pretty fast.




I have had a different kind of ginger lately, thank God.
Thing with me is, when I feel it, I do it. The trick is to also be able to do it even when I do not feel it. May God help me o!

This week, I am looking forward to work, meetings, a dope feed on Instagram (yes, it is a thing), and being on top of my tasks. 

This weekend was a busy one. I bet you guys were kept busy with red carpet pictures and beautiful people. I loved it! It was also Ajebo D Comedian's comedy event and Inspiration FM partnered so we were there to support.
In between all of that, I was working, thinking, and believe it or not, writing and completing short films.. in my head. 

So, what is your prayer for the week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...