Monday

Hey Monday...

Where were you when you heard Michael Jackson had passed?
I was at my sister's house, with her in the living room, casually channel surfing when CNN broke the story and the tears began to fall.
Hard to believe it has been 9years.


This weekend was going to end a perfect one until at about 11p.m, I saw something on Instastory that made me go to Instagram and confirm some seriously bad news- Dbanj lost his baby son. Loss is so individual and personal that we can never know how someone feels so all I can do is pray that God will be with him and his family at this time.

And then of course there are the deaths in Plateau state with people missing and houses destroyed.
It is too much and some have said the Eagles should wear black arm-bands at the game on Tuesday.
I do not disagree with this.

Speaking of the Super Eagles, last night I stumbled on an article by Leon Balogun that I recommend to you. It will give you a little insight into his life and journey as an Eagle, and explain why I feel the Eagles should win the World Cup... for him.

Read it here.

I am on a sugar high by the way because my niece celebrated over the weekend and my mum (who ALWAYS looks out for her baby, ME), brought me a goody bag. I kid you not!
So now I have a football, headphones, marshmallows, skittles, cookies, ribena and so much more.
Sugar High!

Tell me about your weekend...


No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...