Wednesday

ShopTosyn ReRock (ing) those blue shorts i bought randomly

When i first saw this pair of blue shorts at the store, i thought they looked odd. And yet i tried them on. And once i did, i couldn't take them off; practically left the store in them!
I had gone into the store to look for a dress by the way, so impulse buying anyone?

I am glad i bought them though because it has become a staple of my wardrobe and one of my most versatile buys.

The reason i love the shorts are because 1, they are blue which somehow helps it to pop other colours off, 2, they are very comfortable, and 3, they are shorts. I love shorts. They are the best fashion item after a good pair of jeans and shoes. Lol.

I have worn them a couple of times since i first got them- to work, for a casual dinner with friends, to the #YoutubeNG training and more but i will only show you 4 ways to style them here.


I wore this to host my weekly show on Pulse Nigeria, 'Tosyns Buzz Live'. 
This was about being comfy, and fun.


Here i kept a monochrome theme of blue and maroon.


You can see i love pairing this with white! For the #YoutubeNG training, i did a white shirt, and also a pair of white Tash shoes and my earrings.


Blue and Brown? Why not?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...