#Life101 5 fun things I learnt about coffee..
As you reach for your cup of coffee this morning, i would love for you to think about the fact that it is National Coffee Week!
Now coffee gets a lot of bad press and i myself ignored it for most of my life, preferring to go for my caffeine fix elsewhere. I have however become quite the quiet addict to it.
I stumbled on some interesting things about coffee recently so check out the Top 5ve!
5. Coffee is good for your liver! 2 or 3 cups a day are great, especially if you also like your alcohol as they appear to lower the risk of liver cirrhosis. Having said that, coffee can't sober you up sadly...
4. Coffee did Bach so much 'strong tin' that he had to write an opera about it. This opera was performed in the 1700s. O-kay
3. So our forefathers had this genius idea of mixing coffee beans with animal fat. Why? It gave them energy!
2. Personality tests claim people who drink cappuccinos are perfectionists (i drink cappucino) and people who drink their coffee black are quiet and moody... Identify 'yaselves!'
1. Women in Turkey in the 1500s could divorce their husbands based on one simple but crucial mistake- he did not provide enough coffee.
Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day. Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...
Sometimes when I want to quickly find an answer for something, I do a google search but then I start clicking on all the fun links till it i...
Today i went to visit my niece in her school. It was her birthday and we brought pizza and a cake and it was so interesting being in a schoo...
Hi fellas. It's another amazing Wednesday. Our Woman Crush is one person I tried to get for a long time and thank God for persistence! ...