Sunday

#Life101 First... of 2017


On the 31st of December, i lost a colleague. I'm going to write my tribute to Pius in a bit but news of his death hit me like, o wow 2016...

Yeah 2016 was a one of those years. I had heard the "leap year" urban legend for a while and 2016 turned me into a believer.

From scandals to deaths to career lows and more.

I had great things happen to me in 2016 but it did feel like it dragged.

So now it's 2017 and i don't want to do all that this year is a b c. But i went into the New Year full of life and optimism. It was nice to fellowship, sing, pray and make positive confessions into the New Year.

2017, what you got?

No comments:

Post a Comment

#SkincareSaturday Three things to do for your skin this weekend!

Ideally, we should pamper ourselves every day.  Unfortunately, with the hustle and bustle that is Lagos, we usually end up with at best, ...